Why Choose Us?
Our goal is providing our patients with the most suitable preventive , restorative and cosmetic care with some „tender loving dental care” that is functional, comfortable and long-lasting.
It is very important to us to help all of our our patients to keep all of their teeth in good condition in the long term whenever possible. All our colleagues are motivated and enthusiastic about dentistry, and have a passion for their work and for the care of our patients.
We are committed to ensuring the quality of our dental work.
We promise to:
- Welcome you into a caring and professional environment
- Listen with respect and respond to your queries
- Explain any treatment needed, give you all the treatment options, and explain the associated costs in details
- Do our best to ensure appointments run on time
- Perform our very best standard of dental work for you at all times
- Keep you informed of the latest techniques and use all the best materials available
- Guarantee our dental work for: Crowns, bridges and veneers: 3 years guarantee, Inlays: 2 years guarantee, Fillings: 1 year guarantee.
We believe that all dental treatment should be done with the patient’s comfort in mind.
- Providing long-term solutions
It is our belief and experience, that high quality, comprehensive dental treatment is a much better long-term solution than patch-up dentistry to preserve teeth and prevent their untimely loss.
- High standard of care
When you do have a dental problem we will always try and offer you a choice of treatment options that suit your needs, but we will not compromise on excellent standards of dental care.
- Experienced and caring staff
Our dental team comprises four dentists, along with dental nurses and a receptionist who all share the values of putting the patients’ interest first, and treat every patient with the care, respect and professionalism.
If you do have an urgent problem for whatever reason we will try our very best to see you that same day.
- Clear Pricing Policy
You will always be informed of your treatment options and financial investment in advance, before treatment begins. We provide a clear explanation of the difference between required and optional treatments. We are not trying to sell unneccessary things.
- Easy Scheduling
We will work together to find the best appointments times that accommodate your busy schedule.
- Wide Treatment Options
We offer a wide choice of treatment options from white fillings to braces and implants.
- Time Keeping
We will only provide necessary treatments and strive to deliver those on time. Should there be an unavoidable delay, we will inform you as soon as possible.
We employ a strict infection control policy that protects both patients and staff. Disposable equipment is used wherever possible, and strict sterilization procedures are in place and monitored continuously.
Our focus is on providing long-term dental care, rather than a short-term fix. To do that we use the latest technology, including:
- Digital X-rays: intraoral, panoramic & cephalometric x-rays
- Intraoral cameras
- KAVO and Pelton & Crane high-end dental chairs
- Advanced laser lamps for teeth whitening and curing lights for fillings
- Apex locator and endomotor for precise root canal treatments
- A state of the art Melag Autoklav
From the very start of your patient journey, you can rest assured you are in safe, caring and experienced hands. Whether you visit us for general, preventative, restorative or cosmetic dentistry, we offer you the same promises.