COVID-19 Update - We are now Open
This is the news what we've been all waiting for! We are happy to inform you that we are reopening the practice for general, cosmetic and orthodontic services on Monday the 18th of May.
Please bear with us as we will be in touch with all of our patients who had their appointment cancelled in the last few weeks.
We are working extremely hard to make sure that we provide a safe and efficient service and we would like to ask for your cooperation:
- Please make an appointment by calling 01 4904656, texting 0834372604 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arrive on time to make sure that we only have 1 patient at a time
- On arrival use the hand wash and hand sanitiser provided
- Arrive alone if at all possible to limit the number of people in the waiting area
- Please adhere to social distancing rules in the waiting area
- Your temperature will be checked on arrival using no contact thermometer and in case your temperature is higher than 37.5 degree Celsius we will need to rearrange your appointment
- Do not attend if you had any symptoms like fever, cough or any breathing difficulties in the last 2 weeks. Please let us know about your symptoms and rearrange your appointment over the phone
- Please do not attend at the clinic in case you have been in direct contact with anybody who was diagnosed with Covid-19
Rest assured that we are taking every measure possible to ensure your health and safety, as such all our dentists and dental nurses will be wearing PPE. We also adhere to the strictest sterilisation protocols.
Thank you for your support over these difficult times.