Moldable Dental Teeth Whitening Trays (Upper & Lower)
€13.99 incl. VAT
Give you a faster, safer, and more effective home whitening experience!
- Heat and form teeth whitening trays create a ‘custom fit’
- Perfect for take-home kits!
- Customer can custom form trays specifically to their teeth
- only use one dental tray at a time for whitening teeth. Use trays as directed with the whitening gel.
- This product is intended for use by adults. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Custom trays are designed to prevent the gel from leaking out and onto your gums. The whitening gel products should not come into contact with your gums. If unsure, please consult your dentist before using any whitening product.
How does it work?
Step 1: Place the tray over the upper teeth without placing the tray in boiling water. Practice with your tongue on the roof of your mouth and touching the inside of the tray. Suck the air from the tray. This contours the guard to the inside surface of the teeth. When finished repeat with the lower tray.
Step 2: Bring water to a boil. The bowl should be at least 4″ deep to ensure the tray’s full immersion. Remove the container from the heat and place one tray in the hot but not boiling water. Leave the tray in water for 5 seconds. Make sure the edges do not fold onto each other.
Step 3: Lift the tray vertically from the water using the tab. Carefully and quickly place the tray around the teeth and then immediately perform the procedure outlined in step 1.
Step 4: Once you are satisfied with the fit, trim the front tab away from the tray with scissors. Make sure it is flush with the front surface of the tray.
Step 5: Place a small bead of gel per tooth in the inside of the tray. The gel might irritate the gums if the trays are overloaded. Insert the trays very carefully keeping the gel on the teeth and away from the gums.
Step 6: Wear the trays for the specified time. If sensitivity or irritation occurs wait 24 hours between treatments and use less gel. Be sure to rinse trays thoroughly after use. Repeat process daily until you reach the desired shade.
Final Step: After completing the bleaching process it is always a good idea to take a toothbrush and gently wipe away any excess gel that remains on the teeth and gums to prevent any possible irritation. rinse excess gel from your toothbrush completely.