Obagi Nu-Derm® Fx Skin Transformation System – Normal to Dry
Complete skincare system specially formulated for normal to dry skin to help correct hyperpigmentation, such as dark spots and melasma, and transform the appearance of aging skin.
For Price & Purchase Contact Us By :
[button link=”https://firstname.lastname@example.org” color=”silver” newwindow=”yes”] E-mail[/button] [button link=”https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=353830663385″ color=”silver” newwindow=”yes”] WhatsApp[/button] [button link=”http://m.me/102349095337340″ color=”silver” newwindow=”yes”] Fackbook[/button]
Out of stock
Nu-Derm helps to transform your skin from the inside out with prescription 4% hydroquinone specially formulated for normal to dry skin. Skin aging is a natural process, but daily sun exposure can contribute to premature aging. Sun-damaged skin appears dull, with older, damaged cells accumulating due to slower skin cell turnover. The Nu-Derm System helps transform the skin’s appearance by reducing darks spots, revealing younger, healthier-looking skin.
Skin Type: Dry Skin, Normal Skin
Nu-Derm is ideal if you have:
- Age spots
- Rough skin
- Sallowness (yellowish complexion)
- Hyperpigmentation (discoloration)
- Gentle Cleanser (6.7 FL. OZ.)
- Toner (6.7 FL. OZ.)
- Clear (2 OZ.) Rx Only
- Exfoderm® (2 OZ.)
- Blender (2 OZ.) Rx Only
- Obagi Hydrate (1.7 OZ.)
- Sun Shield Matte Broad Spectrum SPF 50 (3 OZ.)
Important Safety Information for Clear, Blender and Sunfader (contains 4% hydroquinone):
- People with prior history of sensitivity or allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients should not use it. The safety of topical hydroquinone use during pregnancy or in children (12 years and under) has not been established.
- Nu-Derm Clear & Nu-Derm Blender contain sodium metabisulfite, a sulfite that may cause allergic-type reactions, including anaphylactic symptoms and life-threatening or less severe asthmatic episodes in certain susceptible people. The overall prevalence of sulfite sensitivity in the general population is unknown and probably low. Sulfite sensitivity is seen more frequently in asthmatic than in non-asthmatic people.
The Obagi Nu-Derm and Obagi Nu-Derm Fx range both work to achieve the same result. The difference between the two is the ingredients used. Both the Nu-Derm and Nu-Derm Fx are available for both normal to dry skin and normal to oily skin. In addition to this, you are able to buy the whole kit, individual products or a trial size kit. Nu-Derm products, such as Clear and Blender, contain 4% hydroquinone, which is a prescription ingredient. Nu-Derm FX swaps the hydroquinone for arbutin. Arbutin does not require a prescription. Both hydroquinone and arbutin are skin brighteners.