SkinCeuticals Phyto Corrective Masque 60ml
€61.50 incl. VAT
Calming botanical mask rehydrates and soothes temporarily reactive skin. The Phyto Corrective Masque is an intensive calming facial mask formulated to soothe and replenish skin discomfort and sensitivity.
Suitable for Dry, Normal, Oily, Combination, Sensitive skin types
Out of stock
Intensive calming botanical face mask to rehydrate and soothe temporarily reactive skin
Phyto Corrective Mask contains highly-concentrated botanical extracts, a calming dipeptide, and hyaluronic acid to intensively soothe and replenish temporary skin reactivity. This intensive calming facial mask cools on contact, comforts skin sensitivity, and restores natural radiance and smoothness. Phyto Corrective Mask has been clinically tested post-procedure to effectively reduce visual redness and discomfort. This versatile botanical facial mask has multifaceted uses post temporary skin reactivity.
Benefits of SkinCeuticals Phyto Corrective Masque:
- Versatile mask suitable for daily use (post workout, sun exposure), seasonally (post travel, windburn from winter activities) and post procedure (post Fraxel Laser)
- Oil free and leaves skin feeling hydrated
- Delivers intense cooling and calming comfort to skin sensitivity
- Suitable for irritated, sensitive skin prone to temporary redness
Temporary skin reactivity can be caused by a multitude of factors, from external aggressors to post-procedure downtime. These include, but are not limited to sun exposure, chlorine/salt water, dry weather, environmental aggressors, post-procedure downtime, facial extractions, and retinoids or other astringents. All of these catalyst elements can lead to a state of temporary skin reactivity resulting in the appearance of redness/blotchiness, dullness, and tightness/dehydration.
This versatile botanical facial mask is designed to calm temporarily reactive skin associated with:
- Daily workouts, environmental exposure, hot baths
- Travel, winter recreation, exposure to chlorine/salt water, or excessive wind
- Procedures such as lasers, photodynamic therapy, and intense pulsed light (IPL)